When working with CED dba Capital Electric Supply & Lighting, we can streamline you’re lighting purchasing to help you and your company improve quality, continuously provide you with technological advances that can help you save energy, create consistency, take transaction costs out of the supply chain and provide measurable savings.
How do we do this?
Our parent company Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc. has been in the electrical wholesale and lighting business for over 56 years.
- Corporate offices – Irving, TX.
- Nearly 600 U.S. locations & over 75 DBA’s.
- Financially strong, independent, privately held.
- Tremendous buying power; impeccable credit.
- Decentralized model minimizes overhead.
Capital Electric Supply & Lighting provides
- Provide Single point of Contact with a team of Project Managers to follow your project from planning stage to completion
- Financial Strength to support project
- Vendor Superiority – Flexibility. We work with over 600 lighting and electrical manufacturers including Lithonia, Hubbell, Eaton, Philips, Juno, HE Williams, GE, Siemens, Thomas & Betts, Sylvania, Wiremold, Leviton, Lutron, Green Creative, and many more.
- Dedication to Service – Before, During, and After the Order
- Consultative Approach on all Projects
- We will maintain inventory for 3 to 5 of your projects in stock at all times
- Logistical Support-we currently ship to all 50 states
- Customer Driven – “One model does not fit all”
Niche Markets Served:
- Multi-Unit Operations
- Commercial & Retail Operations
- Property Management
- Healthcare Facilities
MRO, New construction, energy renovations & remodels
More information can be found at our national accounts website here